I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

July Card Class

Check out my July Card Class!  This month I am teaching a class using stencils by Memory Box and I just have to say....I LOVE THEM!!!!  They are so fun to work with, and easy!  I am so excited to share them with everyone!!!!
 For this card I made a negative cut of the heart through my BigShot and I taped it down over my card.  Then I taped down the stencil and inked with a sponge and ink.  After I took the heart negative and the stencil off I used a fine point black marker and outlined all the stencil parts to enhance the design in the heart. Easy, fun and pretty!
 This one is pretty simple, I just used three stencils and made the pretty card:)
 I love this card!  The moon is so fun in the corner and a great splash of color!  First I made a negative of a circle punch for the moon.  Then I tape the tree stencil over the card and tape the circle negative over that.  First I made the moon and then I took the circle negative off and used 3 distress ink colors to do the background.  I love playing with the colors!!!!
This one always gets the most oohs!  And it is super easy!  I just taped the stencil over the card front and used four bright ink colors to create the awesome background!  Then after that dried I stamped the flower and the saying.  So simple and so bright!
 I hope you can join me for this class at Bayer's Pampered Stampers on July 31st at 6:30.  Only $15!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment