I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May Card Class

Join me on May 29th at 6:30 at Bayer's Pampered Stamper for my May card class.  This month my card class is going to be a little different.  I have taken a basic card sketch and we will make 4 cards that use the sketch as the basic skeleton of the card.  But as you can see, each card is completely different!  Using a sketch is a great way to get ideas flowing for a card!
This is the card sketch I used as the template for this class.
I found this sketch on www.freshymadesketches.blogspot.com.  That site has tons of awesome sketches to help you get your card mojo going!

Here are the cards we will be making for this class: (I even have a masculine card:)



I hope you can join me for this fun class.  The class is only $15 at is at Bayer's Pampered Stamper in Toledo.

No comments:

Post a Comment