I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Stamp Club

We had a great time at Stamp Club this month.  We made two projects, a card and a scrapbook page.  Both were set for the Holidays. 
 This is the page we made.  I love the tree.  We used the new Festival of Prints Pack from the Holiday SU catalog.  The paper and designs in this pack are my favorite (at least for now!)  We also used the 7/8" cotton ribbon.  It was so easy to stamp on!!!  I used the Border Banter Stamp set on it!  Super fun!


 

We also made a card that holds a gift card.  This purse was made with the same set of design paper as the page and I used the Top Note Die.  I love the Top Note Die! It is my absolute favorite die for the BigShot!

Everybody loved these two projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment