I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Demo Night at Bayer's

This past Tuesday I was the demo teacher at Bayer's Pampered Stamper.  I decided to show off some awesome things that can be done with punches, mostly circle and square punches.  Here are some of the cards I made:

 I love this card.  I used a square punch and used a 6X6 matching pack of paper (my favorite kind of patterned paper to have:).  Once I attached the squares to a mat of colored paper I ran them through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.  So easy and equals an awesome card!!

This is my favorite card.  I love making creatures with my punches and this is a super easy creature to make:)  The spider only needs two circle punches of different sizes.  Punch the two circles and you have a spider.  I used coordinating paper (from a 6X6 pack of course:)  I drew the legs and added googly eyes (another favorite of mine!)

To many papercrafters punches are 'old school' when we have such great tools like the Cricut.  But I love my punches and use them all the time!!!  They are actually in my top 5 favorite tools list!  So for those of you that have punches packed away...pull them out and check out all the great things that you can make:)

No comments:

Post a Comment