I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Quilting Card Class

Hello Fellow Card Makers!

I have another card class ready to go and I hope to see you there!

In this class we will be making four cards using quilting techniques and paper (instead of fabric).  One of these cards will even use the very cool and fun Shimmery Sheets!

This class will be at 6:30 on July 26th, 2012 at Bayer's Pampered Stamper in Toledo, Ohio (see below for the address and information on how to register for this class.  The cost is only $15 and I do all the cutting for you!


I love the colors in this one!  The reds and blues are so awesome!


I love making these cards.  I thought it would be so hard but really it is super easy!!!


This one more pink and purple then I would usually use, but the ladies at Bayer's love those colors!

These shimmer sheets are very fun and easy to work with.  When I started this card I did not think I would like it, but I love the finished project!

Hopefully I will see you at the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment