I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Demo Night

Have you checked out Tuesday Demo Night at Bayer's Pampered Stamper???  If not, you need to!  Each Tuesday one of the teachers demos a technique to use in card making or scrapbooking.

 This past Tuesday, Bev demoed a technique using glossy paper and a lit candle that created a smokey background that you can stamp on.  So easy and so cool!!!

The week before I did a demo.  My demo used foam dimensional adhesives and Perfect Pearls and Glitter Ritz to create my own embellishments for my cards.  This was another super easy technique and it came out awesome!


All I did was take the cover off of the adhesive squares I wanted to use and rub the Perfect Pearls or the Glitter Ritz right on the squares.  The Perfect Pearls went on best with a soft brush (I used a paintbrush).  Then I rubbed it in with my fingers.  I simply poured the Glitter Ritz on, shook off the excess, and then rubbed them in with my fingers.  Like I said so simple and yet the end result is awesome!!!

Hope to see you at a demo night soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment