I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Monday, June 18, 2012

CTMH Club

Although I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant, I love lots of different types of products (although, of course, I am partial to Stampin' Up!*:) 
With that being said I have joined a 3 month Close to my Heart Kit club.  It is really neat.  Every month the consultant sends us one stamp set and supplies to make at least 3 cards (plus directions for the basic card!)
This month she sent us directions to three cards and then one envelope of extra supplies to see what we could make with the extras.  I made her three cards (one is not pictured because I already gave it to someone:) and then made 4 more with the extras.  The four cards on the left of this picture are the extras I made with her misc supplies.
This kit included A Bowwow stamp set (love the doggie!) and the Pemberly paper (which I also love!)
This was actually May's Kit...I can't wait to see the kit for this month!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to finally find your blog! I didn't see the link on your Facebook page and had to do a little searching. I wanted to stop by and let you know I have a little something for you on my blog: http://ecoscrapbook.blogspot.com/2012/06/sending-little-love-to-ohio-michigan.html - Stop by and check it out!!

    ReplyDelete