I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stamp Club

As unbelievable as this is..I am working on my upcoming Stamp Club projects a week ahead of time.  Those of you that personally know me know I am the world's biggest procrastinator, which is why this is so surprising!


This is the card we will be making at Stamp Club.  I am excited about this because I am using a new marker technique (well new to me!).  I call this technique tap dancing.  I inked the stamp with my Daffodil Delight stamp.  Then I used the Calypso Coral marker and 'tapped' it all over the inked stamp.  When I was done, I breathed on the stamp to re-moisten the ink.  Then I stamped.  I know this isn't easy to see in the pic, but it creates an awesome two-tone/highlight look.  I just love it and can't wait to share it with the girls at Stamp Club!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment