I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Last Class in Sylvania

Just finished the kits for my last class in Sylvania tomorrow.  I feel kind of sad about this!  This is the first place I started teaching card classes.  I really have to thank Lisa, the owner of the store in Sylvania, for giving me the opportunity to teach classes.  Neither of us knew if I would be good at it or not...but she took a chance on me.  Thank you Lisa.  It is sad to see that her store is closing it's doors forever.  I wish her luck with her new career path!!!! 
And, I also, have a new path for my career.  Now that First Impressions is closing, I will be moving to Bayer's Pampered Stamper at Reynolds and Dorr!  I am now going to be teaching classes at this awesome store!  My first class at this store will be on Thursday!  I am soooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment