I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

July Card Class

My July Card Class at Bayer's Pampered Stamper is featuring Stickles!  I love Stickles...they add fun to everything I make! 


 This card is my favorite!  Stickles are great to use with embossing folders!  Plus I love to use the core-dinations paper with embossing folders, with a little sanding you have a great look!
 Stickles can also be used as a background resist.  This card is not nearly as nice as it is in person.
 In this card I painted with Stickles, I wish the picture showed all the glitter that the dress and headband have!!!
 
I love the way the Stickles look on black paper...Again, I wish the picture showed how awesome it really looked.
 
 
Stickles are really fun!  I hope you can join me for this class.  It is on July 25th at 6:30 at Bayer's Pampered Stampers in Toledo, Ohio.  The cost is only $15!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment