I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Graduation Invites

My hubby just earned his Associate Degree in Christian Ministry at Crown College.  I am very proud of him!  It is not easy to juggle lots of things going on in life and he has been juggling being a dad, husband, working full time, and going to school.  So, to celebrate this awesome achievement we are having a graduation party for him!!!  And of course he asked me to make simple invites for him in purple (the schools colors).  So that is exactly what I did.  I made him a simple invite using two older SU stamp sets: 'Tassel Time' and 'Introducing'.  I also used a nice purple paper (bought it at Hollo's Paper in Strongsville).  Then I used a silver paper I purchased at Crafts 2000 in Monroe and I used Dusty Concord Distress Ink by Tim Holtz (I really love these inks!!!!).  And of course I used one of my favorite dies for the Big Shot...Top Note! I love that die!!!
I stayed up late one night making these and could not wait for my hubbies reaction....and he loved them!  I hope his party is just as great!

No comments:

Post a Comment