I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Close to my Heart Club

Although I am a Stampin' Up consultant, I am also part of a Close to my Heart Stamp club.  A really good friend of mine, Mindy- The Determined Scrapper, is a CTMH consultant.  Therefore, I have to be in her club:)  (Believe me, nobody twisted my arm).  At our last club meeting we made the cutest things!!!!

 This first item is the most adorable Bunny candy holder.  Super cute for Easter!  I love his big teeth and floppy ears!  Great idea Mindy!
These cards were a card set we made.  They were placed inside a box we created and decorated.  I love the bows on these cards.  They came from one of the Cricut cartridges especially made for CTMH.  I am going to have to save my pennies for this cartridge...just to get the bows...I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!
Thanks Mindy for such a fun time at Stamp Club!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment