I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Buckeyes and Wolverines

Tis the season...college football has begun!

I love this season for those chilly Saturdays where we eat chili and watch OSU win:)  I also love making my OSU and UM items!!!  There is so much wonderful college scrapbook paper and embellishments out there and I have created some really fun items with these!


 These are something new I have started making this year.  They are clip magnets, using regular size clothespins!  Perfect for the fridge!
 This is a set of a variety of desktop and office items.  They can include anything from clip magnets, stand up photo clips, journals, mini notebooks, post it stands and more (sometimes I even add candy!)  Everyone loves these!
I love making this fun college stuff, and I am very partial to how awesome the OSU items are!!!!!  Every desk should be decorated with these great items!
Have fun stampin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment