I am a Stampin' Up!* consultant and owner and creator of Paper Sentiments.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

June Stampin' Up!* Stamp Club

We had a great time at our June Stamp Club.
We tried something new and made a pop-up card..and it was really fun!!!!
 I really like this card.  It fits in a basic A-2 envelope (it folds down just like the picture below) and then the receiver just pops it open!  What a fun way to get a card and a happy greeting!
 We also made an 8X8 scrapbook page.  Below is the page we made.  It is pretty basic because I wanted my Stamp Club girls to create their own layout with the supplies I gave them.  I should have taken some pics of what they made because they came out so cute!!!
I love every Stamp Club meeting and the girls who are part of it!!!!  Can't wait to get together in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment